Creative coworking space in the heart of Brussels
Geschreven door Thijs op 22 August 2022
Are you looking for a quiet, creative coworking space in the heart of Brussels?
Besides 4 spacious coworking desks in a separated room, there is both a small and large meeting room, as well as a kitchenette and a printer.
Spacious desks with an arrangement of your choice in the coworking room.
We provide water, coffee and tea. As sustainable as possible, of course. And yes, we water the plants ourselves. No stress!
Josworld consists of a small team of professional creatives and communication experts. We work at the front of the building and share the facilities. We are a cooperative organisation and find it important to meet new people.
The coworking concept is simple: we only work with monthly agreements, no day contracts. The price is also simple: 250 euro/month (excl. VAT). Trial sessions are possible.
In summary, we offer:
- Table and chair in a room for 4 coworkers
- 2 meeting rooms
- Cleaning & security
- Free water, coffee and tea (soft drinks are extra)
- 24/7 access
- Building security (alarm)
- Central in the Brussels Pentagon
- Close to Metro, bus, tram, Villo
- Parking garage close-by
- Small-scale coworking with a human approach
- Many restaurants, snacks and cafes nearby
Interested in one of the 4 coworking spaces? Thijs will gladly tell you more about it.